Wednesday, February 22, 2017

The New Normal - Pickle Barrel

When I got the notice that there was a new kit this week, I was prepared to tell Fayette that I didn't have time to do any pages, I have a PACKED week, I have 11 hour days at the office, 3 extra doctors appointments, meetings, packing and getting ready for my weekend away scrapbooking {aka my favorite weekend of the year}....and all the normal stuff like meals, laundry and keeping the house clean....BUT, when I saw this kit, I knew that I HAD to make some pages!!

I LOVE this kit! I love the colors, the word art, the designs....everything about it!! I can see many more pages in the future with this one!! Once again, get it while it's ON SALE!!


The New Normal 6-Pack http://www.pickleberrypop.com/shop/product.php?productid=49358

Here are my pages:




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails